Monday, September 28, 2009

Trend Still Intact

First of all let me wish all my readers Happy Dasara(Dushera).May this Dasra light up for you The Hopes of Happy Times and Dreams for a Year Full of Smiles!

Last week I had given few targets of NIFTY (CMP-4958.95) which I still stick to.But from hereon I will start telling you about GOLD as stock,for those who are interested in buying GOLD as a share.Now from here along with my stock ideas I will provide additional idea about GOLD (i.e GOLD BENCHMARK EXCHANGE TRADED SCHEME-GOLDBEES).
GOLDBEES(CMP - 1547) - Try to buy in the range of 1520-1530 for say a target of 1600 and keep STL of 1507.

**But keep this thing in mind that GOLDBEES does not show exact movement as in GOLD as commodity.Remember you are buying GOLDBEES share and not physical GOLD.

No comments: