Sunday, May 17, 2009

Time To Cheer

Hi,now the picture is clear i.e Congress has won the 15th LOK SABHA election and for this our market should cheer.So now you can look at some long term horizon for say atleast one year
and so on.But still I wont tell you to buy for such a long span,since there can be some downturn.....anyways dont worry about the downturn.Just cheer and participate in the party which I feel should start from Monday.So my target on NIFTY is 3816 and 3850.You can even see a level of 4000 on NIFTY,but as always you should keep a STL of 3554 on NIFTY.For this on NIFTY I would like to recommend you...
1.)ICICI BANK-1st target 600 and then 625 with STL of 536.
2.)PUNJLYOD- it should cross 137.8 for a target of 150 with
STL of 120.
3.)ABAN OFFSHORE- I feel it should go upto 705 and then 750 with a STL of 10% below the purchase price,but be little careful since many fundamental news are circulating around this counter.

No comments: