Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Technical Trend Of Stock Market

Hi,friends my name is Amit.I am an electronic engineer by profession.But due to intrest in the field of stock market,I am in this field for almost one and half years.I would like to help people make money along with me.For this reason I will be writting a blog every week about the technicals of Indian Stock Market.I hope you will make use of it to the fullest.
From 21st April to 25th April.It is a week of expiry so its obvious that our market should end on a positive note.It doesn't mean that you should go and buy blindly.As per me Nifty's target for short term is 5237.But... but in between there are many crucial levels which Nifty should cross decisively to reach upto a target of 5237 which I think IT CAN.On downside Nifty is having a strong support at 5000 which if it breaks can show you a level of 4942.For this I would like to share with you few of my investment ideas which are as follows:
1.)Akruti City Ltd which one should buy above 1020 level for a target
of 1300+ which works out to be roughly 30%, with a stop loss
of 947.10
2.)Jindal Steel Power which one should buy above 2229 for a target
of 2677 which works out to be 20%, with a stop loss of 2171.5

But remember that all these targets are on closing basis.
Be careful before investing.Since I have given you the targets it doesn't mean it can be achived,it can or cannot.It DEPENDS on the CONDITION of the market.So if the market goes down you should strictly stick to STL(Stop Loss) which I have given.

No comments: